PROJECT MANAGEMENT (PM)
Tanmiya provides project management services from pre-design to implementation stage, and facilities management to achieve the following objectives:
- Representing the owner at all phases of the projects, ensuring that his requirements are validated in the most cost effective possible manner.
- Successful execution of the project in terms of design, planning, execution cost control, and project time control.
- Utilizing the technical expertise to solve any problems that may cause delay in the progress of the project by coordinating between the various projects stakeholders at the design or execution phases.
- Providing accurate and timely information on the required cash flow, and a work program to control project completion.
- The identification and assessment of the problems at an early stage before such problems affect the timeframe for the implementation of the project, or increase its costs.
The objective of these services is to provide support to our clients in decision making regarding their property and projects, in a timely manner.
It is through the experiences which we have gained in different areas of the management and follow-up in special projects that we are capable of providing a wide range of services necessary to control project until they are successfully operative. All this is aligned with the owner’s vision and expectations.
In this regard, Tanmiya provides the following services, summarized as follows:
- Pre-design phase
- Design phase
- Tender stage
- Construction stage